PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed the Beatles cover on the new nano?

Americanloti
Sep 6, 2007, 01:45 PM
I don't know it this had been brought to attention, but last night I was watching the Keynote, and I noticed that when Steve demos the new Nano (min 18~) You could totally see the Beatles "Love" cover, am I missing somenthing?

dejo
Sep 6, 2007, 01:47 PM
...am I missing somenthing?
Probably the fact that it's possible to rip audio CDs in iTunes, including Beatles' albums.

aidanpendragon
Sep 6, 2007, 01:58 PM
If it was on the box, that would be something...but yeah, just in the demo? That's Steve.

Americanloti
Sep 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
Obviously you can rip cds, but I've always thought that they choose carefully what to play and what to show in this sort of events.

Shaduu
Sep 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
Obviously you can rip cds, but I've always thought that they choose carefully what to play and what to show in this sort of events.

Steve plays The Beatles at almost every keynote - it's nothing new.

PlaceofDis
Sep 6, 2007, 02:11 PM

its not like this is the first time they've used beatles artwork.

and whenever they do eveyone gets all worked up about it. :rolleyes:

Americanloti
Sep 6, 2007, 02:20 PM
Steve plays The Beatles at almost every keynote - it's nothing new.

There you go. I guess this was the first time for me paying attention to Beatles stuff at a keynote. Thanks

bartelby
Sep 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
its not like this is the first time they've used beatles artwork.

and whenever they do eveyone gets all worked up about it. :rolleyes:

I wish Apple Corps would allow Beatles on iTunes just so everyone will stop bringing this up and asking when...