PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch at Resellers? (Best Buy)

Rapmastac1
Sep 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
Well I got an email from Best Buy about getting the new ipods. That was the first mention of the new ipods, I went straight to the Apple site and watched the KeyNote.

I logged into Best Buy and they have an image that shows all the new ipods and it says order now or sumthin like that. All of 'em say pre-order. Well when I looked at the list, I couldn't see any mention of the iPod Touch. I checked to see if they carried the iPhone and they don't. (Is the iPhone an Apple Store and Online only option?). Will they sell the ipod touch at the Best Buy (Or any other reseller) or not?

Rapmastac1
Sep 6, 2007, 05:26 PM
Never mind. I checked it last night and I didn't see any touches, but I just barely checked it now and it showed up. Sorry about the random post. But someone could still answer my question about the iphone though...

magicjames92
Sep 6, 2007, 05:33 PM
they dont sell the iphone because its a phone with contract. u can buy it at apple stores att stores and online

Rapmastac1
Sep 6, 2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the reply (not that I am buying the phone).

So I pre-ordered my iPod Touch 8gig, and it has free shipping (verses Apple's site). And I noticed on the estimated date of delivery it said the 11th... is it just a flaw? I'm sure hoping so...

hatcher146
Sep 6, 2007, 05:56 PM

So I pre-ordered my iPod Touch 8gig, and it has free shipping (verses Apple's site). And I noticed on the estimated date of delivery it said the 11th... is it just a flaw? I'm sure hoping so...

the 11th of october? if it says of october...thats probably more accurate...if you ordered today since alot of people have already ordered theirs. and bestbuy probably gets a later shipment rather than apples own online order. but if you mean the 11th of sept....then its def. a flaw.

aethelbert
Sep 6, 2007, 06:13 PM

Well, if your location info was real (or more specific maybe... you might live far, far away), it might not be a flaw. If you're in England, there are a lot of people that are reporting their shipping dates as 11 September.