PDA

View Full Version : Fact or Fiction...Engraving?

nirvana06
Sep 6, 2007, 07:22 PM
Engraving your ipod will add to the shipping time up to 2-4 days.

Fact or Fiction?

PygmySurfer
Sep 6, 2007, 07:30 PM

Fact or Fiction?

I don't think so. Add it to your cart with and without engraving, and see what the estimated ship date is.

Remember though, you can't return it if it's engraved. It'd also be more difficult to sell, should you ever want to do that.

Eric Lewis
Sep 6, 2007, 07:34 PM

Fact or Fiction?

fiction!

my red ipod nano 4g...was ordered on the 19th..and shipped the 20th and came in 3 days...so its fact

aethelbert
Sep 6, 2007, 07:35 PM
fiction!

my red ipod nano 4g...was ordered on the 19th..and shipped the 20th and came in 3 days...so its fact
Hmmm... Both fiction and fact... You might want to revise that post.

Eric Lewis
Sep 6, 2007, 07:39 PM
Hmmm... Both fiction and fact... You might want to revise that post.

edit: i live in London,Ontario......and it was stopped for a while at the border(another customs)
so 3 days shipping was good
and 24 hours to ship!

mkrishnan
Sep 6, 2007, 07:42 PM
I think it depends on availability. The reason it sometimes causes a slight delay is the situation where the iPod without the engraving is available for drop shipment from a depot that's already inside your country, but the engraved one is being sent from China. In other words, it'll still be one business day to ship, but it'll be shipping from farther away and go through customs, etc....

carve
Sep 6, 2007, 09:35 PM
fiction!

my red ipod nano 4g...was ordered on the 19th..and shipped the 20th and came in 3 days...so its fact You have a 4G nano! No way! Awesome! haha just kidding, I know what you mean