Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheBusDriver

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 24, 2005
With the $100 rebate I am thinking about buying a new nano. Problem is I can't decide what color so If you've gotten yours then post a pic, if you haven't tell me what color you like the best.

Thanks,
Steve

rfrankl

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2006
I chose black. I was originally going to go with red again, but after seeing them all in person, I liked the black the best. The pastel blue and green just aren't for me; the silver looked too frosty coated looking, and the red was more toward the maroon shade.

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
My name is Nick, and my favorite color is Blue...

Why in the world would you ask someone to help you pick the color you want...

There is no "Best" color.. It is strictly personal preference.

kevinbal

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2006
Storrs, CT

That's not entirely true... only one of the colors sends money to help fight AIDS in Africa... so I'd think that is probably the "best" color of the ones available.

The red, while it isn't as vibrant as the old red, is still a very nice tone.

I'm just blown away by the new nanos, btw... having picked one up at the Apple Store today... now I just need Nike to release an updated armband.

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
I like the red. How about you buy one and send it to me :rolleyes:

Hehehe.. But since you are thinking of buying, buy the red.. Help some AIDS folks... Plus, the red is really nice!

TheBusDriver

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 24, 2005
I like the red. How about you buy one and send it to me :rolleyes:

Hehehe.. But since you are thinking of buying, buy the red.. Help some AIDS folks... Plus, the red is really nice!

I like the old red but the new one just doesn't do it for me, i wish it did because i wouldn't mind a portion being donated to a good cause. I was more looking for people to post pics so I can see them in real life situations instead of apple.com

Thanks,
Steve

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2005

He said he wanted to see real life pictures of them. The colors on Apple's site are not all that accurate. So let's see them!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.