PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPhone

saabmp3
Sep 7, 2007, 02:18 AM
AT&T is selling the 4 gig's for $299, the 8 gigs are going for $349 on apple refurb.

I know some people might not like this, but I'm looking to pick up a used one somewhere in the 150-200 range for a 4 gig, 200-250 for an 8 gig.

I'm willing to sacrifice condition for price. The screen must be perfect, but I don't mid scratches on the back.

This might be a great opportunity for you to trade up or just trade in for a brand new iPhone. Hopefully some people are interested.

Ben

tsvb
Sep 7, 2007, 01:18 PM
Grab a 4GB for $299 while you can. No one that just spent $500 or $600 is going to be willing to let it go for these prices. I know I wouldn't. Wait a few months and I'm sure they will be going for these prices.

davedecay
Sep 7, 2007, 02:17 PM

mkrishnan
Sep 7, 2007, 02:25 PM
Since this is not a feeler thread, it is probably not appropriate to thread crap....

Blue Velvet
Sep 7, 2007, 02:39 PM
Since this is not a feeler thread, it is probably not appropriate to thread crap....

Thanks and no, it's not.

Non-interest. If you have no need for the items or don't like the price, items, payment method, or other terms, ignore the thread. Do not post negative remarks about the sale or seller based on their offer, or suggest to others that they buy other products or buy/trade at other sites. Do not post unsolicited price advice or comparisons of the offer with those from other sources. Do not try to derail somebody else's sale by posting in the thread. Let shoppers make their own decisions.

http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Marketplace_Rules#Rules_for_Buyers_and_Traders

saabmp3
Sep 7, 2007, 05:45 PM
Well, I checked this thread earlier at work and saw some of the removed replies. I had a feeling there would be some unhappy people considering these phones are slowly approaching commodity pricing.

Anyways, to back up Blue Velvet, this is NOT a feeler thread. I'm looking to buy when I find the right one at the right price. If somebody's not happy with the price that I think they're worth, sorry. However, this is what I'm willing to pay for a used one. Hopefully somebody here is looking to sell a used one and I hear from them.

Thanks,

Ben