PDA

View Full Version : How long would iPod Touch be Sold Out?

Rapmastac1
Sep 7, 2007, 09:25 AM
Well I have heard different people say different things. Some say that you will prolly be able to pick up the touch in stores the first week of october. But some have said that it would be sold out for a while, even as far as Christmas. What do you guys say about this?

clevin
Sep 7, 2007, 09:32 AM
My prediction is you can wait 2 weeks and get one. (and there will be at most 2 days when no products are available)

Rapmastac1
Sep 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
I wanna know cuz my friend wants to get one but he doesn't have the money right now, and he wants to know if he'll be able to get it a little after I get mine. If two days, he might have it in store even the same day I finally get mine on my doorstep. We have always gotten things together (goes all the way back to when Grand Theft Auto Vice City and GTA 3 were released in a pack together on the Xbox, since then, every year we each buy something the same, around the christmas season. Dunno why. Last year it was two video ipods, the year before it was these really upscale headphones, and the year before was Halo 2, and the year before that was GTA Double Pack, fun stuff!

Heres to hoping for a great Xmas season for Apple...

clevin
Sep 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
Heres to hoping for a great Xmas season for Apple...

I never heard in recent history any sold out event for apple of which customers have to wait for two months.

so, don't worry!:D

TranceNW
Sep 7, 2007, 02:35 PM
Well, i assume as we speak they are being manufactured, hence the shipping delay, so i wouldnt worry too much.

aethelbert
Sep 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
My local Apple store didn't sell out of iPhones until the 3rd of July without receiving a second shipment. They had hundreds of people in line on 29 June. Saying that third parties (best buy, circuit city, etc) will carry these iPods as well, I don't think that there's much of a chance that they will sell out and force the buyer to wait a matter of months. Maybe a few days, but not any longer.