PDA

View Full Version : Crazy to think I can get touch by Oct 3?

cmonster
Sep 7, 2007, 11:45 AM
Looking at some of the other post buying from the apple store will mean a in won't arrive until the middle of Oct. The reason I ask is I am going on vacation on Oct 4 and would love to have one to take on my trip. Anyone heard rumors on how the supply is going to be in stores. I don't have an apple store near by so I will be hitting some other apple reseller.

Thanks

mithykal
Sep 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
Looking at some of the other post buying from the apple store will mean a in won't arrive until the middle of Oct. The reason I ask is I am going on vacation on Oct 4 and would love to have one to take on my trip. Anyone heard rumors on how the supply is going to be in stores. I don't have an apple store near by so I will be hitting some other apple reseller.

Thanks

...why the new thread...I dont understand, you said yourself that you are refering to what you read in a different thread which was relevant to you, why could you have posted there? :confused:

cmonster
Sep 7, 2007, 12:39 PM
...why the new thread...I dont understand, you said yourself that you are refering to what you read in a different thread which was relevant to you, why could you have posted there? :confused:

Because I would never have got an answer and I guess I just wanted people to post useless responses like yours. Why not answer the question is stead of criticize people?

gloss
Sep 7, 2007, 12:44 PM
I ordered mine from Amazon with 2-day shipping and it says it should arrive no later than the 3rd.

aidanpendragon
Sep 7, 2007, 01:05 PM
Um, all the 1000 other threads on this say quite clearly: order from Apple store (online), ships by Sept 28, arrives by Oct 2-3 with 2-day shipping.

ctsport1234
Sep 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
I think it'll be available in stores by then. cheers mate!

TranceNW
Sep 7, 2007, 02:28 PM
Wahoo hope mine arrives by oct 2nd - 3rd!