PDA

View Full Version : Cover Flow on iPod Video?

russell.h
Sep 7, 2007, 03:08 PM
Is the ipod classic a significantly different device in terms of the hardware from the ipod video? What are the chances that some clever individual will find a way to dump the firmware from an iPod classic and put it on an iPod video?

On an unrelated note, are the earbuds included with an ipod covered by the ipod's warranty?

lofight
Sep 7, 2007, 03:12 PM
Is the ipod classic a significantly different device in terms of the hardware from the ipod video? What are the chances that some clever individual will find a way to dump the firmware from an iPod classic and put it on an iPod video?

On an unrelated note, are the earbuds included with an ipod covered by the ipod's warranty?
I don't think this will happen that the ipod video gets coverflow and i think the earbuds are included in the warranty, i hope so because earbuds are almost dead.

tobefirst
Sep 7, 2007, 03:18 PM
The earbuds are, at least unofficially, covered in the warranty. You can exchange them at an Apple Store if there is a problem with them.

rodiak
Sep 7, 2007, 03:27 PM

Although I doubt it, I really hope the cover flow feature comes to the 5.5G iPod... It would be great if we could use the new UI on our current iPods!