PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano...games?

lil' brudder
Sep 7, 2007, 04:20 PM
So, since the new nano can do videos now, does that mean it will be able to do games?

sam10685
Sep 7, 2007, 04:28 PM
So, since the new nano can do videos now, does that mean it will be able to do games?

did you watch steve jobs' keynote (http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/s83522y/event/index.html?internal=g4h5jl83a)?

anti-microsoft
Sep 7, 2007, 04:34 PM
iPod Nano games are coming shortly on the iTunes store. The first games to be released will be TETRIS (YES!! MY Favorite!!) and EA sudoku.

giganten
Sep 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
Tetris cool.
Don't you get 3 games on the ipod nano when you buy it?

johnparjr
Sep 7, 2007, 04:48 PM
Im lookin at mine now games are

iquiz

klondike

vortex

Havent played them yet to busy messing with the vid part

EssentialParado
Sep 7, 2007, 05:45 PM
I gotta say, Vortex looked amazing. I'd love to have a game like that with me when I'm traveling. I guess it's 3D pong. Is there anything similar for the Nintendo DS?

I just ordered an iPod touch but that doesn't have games (I don't think?)

Shorties
Sep 7, 2007, 05:51 PM
iPod Nano games are coming shortly on the iTunes store. The first games to be released will be TETRIS (YES!! MY Favorite!!) and EA sudoku.
And Mrs. Pac Man, also the Nano's include 3 games.

Shorties
Sep 7, 2007, 05:54 PM
I gotta say, Vortex looked amazing. I'd love to have a game like that with me when I'm traveling. I guess it's 3D pong. Is there anything similar for the Nintendo DS?

I just ordered an iPod touch but that doesn't have games (I don't think?)

No but if you have a 5th Gen iPod you can buy vortex in the iTunes store. It was one of the launch games when they released iPod games a year ago. Its cool, but it really looks better then it plays, the controls aren't as smooth as you want them to be and in a game like that its a deal-breaker.