Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Billy213

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2007
Just say the touch did have bluetooth..Would it work in the way of the Zune in which you can only listen to songs so many times and then you have to purchase them from the iTunes store? And would it allow for transfer of things such as photo's?

Retired
May 16, 2006
I can't see what Bluetooth would give to the iPodtouch, but why not, the more the merrier, right?

Bluetooth headphones and other accessories.

Wouldn't it be cool if your iPod's headphones had an option to stop playing music and start ringing when your nearby cellphone (hopefully not iPhone only) was called...

iCantwait

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Just say the touch did have bluetooth..Would it work in the way of the Zune in which you can only listen to songs so many times and then you have to purchase them from the iTunes store? And would it allow for transfer of things such as photo's?

i just want it to transfer photos, but w/ copyright laws thats all apple would allow you to transfer. :mad:

but yeah stereo BT earphones or headphones would be cool,

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
Bluetooth would rock.

BT headphones - cut the wires.

BT connection to my non-Apple mobile phone so I can take calls whilst listening to my Touch.

BT GPS so when I get my google maps when I have wifi or if I can download regions.

BT so my future Apple watch can show me my iCal alarms, be remote controlled etc

BT so I can use it as a Mac remote.

iCantwait

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Bluetooth would rock.

BT headphones - cut the wires.

BT connection to my non-Apple mobile phone so I can take calls whilst listening to my Touch.

BT GPS so when I get my google maps when I have wifi or if I can download regions.

BT so my future Apple watch can show me my iCal alarms, be remote controlled etc

BT so I can use it as a Mac remote.

wow, u been planning BT for years haven't u! :D

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
I can't really see Apple putting BT in the iPod Touch so soon after announcing it. If they had plans to put it in, they would have on the 5th.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.