PDA

View Full Version : 5G iPod and 1G iPod Nano sleeves

mithykal
Sep 8, 2007, 04:09 PM
With the iPods I just mentioned you got the little sleeves to protect them, These were cheap but lightweight and did the job, does anyone know where I can get something like this for the iPod touch, because I dont want a big case with bells and whistles, I just want something Cheap and lightweight, just to protect it from scratches in my pocket.

AirborneAngel
Sep 8, 2007, 04:10 PM
Right now there are no official apple sleeves to accompany the iPod touch or the iPhone, if I were you I would give it a bit of time for an official accessory release, but in the mean time visit circuit city, best buy, radio shack, etc, and just browse.

mithykal
Sep 8, 2007, 04:13 PM
Right now there are no official apple sleeves to accompany the iPod touch or the iPhone, if I were you I would give it a bit of time for an official accessory release, but in the mean time visit circuit city, best buy, radio shack, etc, and just browse.

I have had a look at the range for the current iPods, but they all have this and that, to try and make you want them, but all I would like is one like those little cheapy sleeves lol, otherwise the iPod starts getting bulkier and bulkier :(

mithykal
Sep 8, 2007, 05:12 PM
Thinking, do the iPod Socks fit the iPhone? or are they extremly tight? Because I might buy some fake iPod socks cheap :D