PDA

View Full Version : FS: fully SIM unlocked 8GB iPhone in the UK

maverick808
Sep 9, 2007, 01:41 PM
I'm selling an 8GB iPhone I fully SIM unlocked using the geohot/needles method. I have an ebay auction here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200150885628&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010). I've set it for 750 or best offer. Many pictures can be viewed in the eBay auction. Here's a heap of info from the auction...

This is a fully SIM unlocked 8GB Apple iPhone that is only about 2 weeks old. I used the geohot needles method to unlock it for use in the UK. The phone now accepts and works fully with any SIM card. I have taken pictures to show different SIM cards working in it, as well as demonstrating an outgoing call to Apple and an incoming call from my home landline. All features of this iPhone now work fully, and I have tested the phone with O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Tesco SIM cards, and all of these have worked perfectly. All the excellent phone features such as YouTube, Google Maps, Weather, Camera, Photo viewer, etc all work perfectly too.

As you can see from the pictures, this iPhone is in perfect condition, it has no scratches and no dead, stuck or otherwise defective pixels anywhere on the screen.

The iPhone is an absolutely amazing phone and I love it. I am only selling this one because I already have another arriving from America tomorrow that I will unlock and use for myself. After using an iPhone there is no way I would switch back to my old phone, or any other phone available at the moment. This iPhone is the larger 8GB one. It's specs are as follows...

* 8GB storage
* 3.5-inch display
* Quad-band (850,900,1800,1900 MHz)
* Built-in 802.11 Wireless (WiFi)
* EDGE for providing Internet connection when away from WiFi
* 2 MP camera
* 8 hours talk time
* 250 hours standby time
* iPod features for music and video
* Email, Internet browser, Calendar, Google maps and directions, YouTube
* Syncs with iTunes on Mac OS X or Microsoft Windows
* Orientation sensor, tilt the phone and the screen changes to landscape
* Ear sensor, the screen goes off when you hold the phone to your ear to prevent accidental touches
* Swap sims while the phone is on (paperclip required)

The iPhone comes with all the original packaging and contents, which includes the phone itself, a dock, dock USB cable connector, headphones, cleaning cloth, travel charger, and manuals. I will ship the phone to the winning bidder with next day delivery and insurance the morning after payment clears. Alternatively, if you live near either Falkirk, where I live, or Glasgow, where I work, then I am happy for the winning bidder to collect in person.

Please note that I will only ship within the UK.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about this phone, and I will do my best to answer.