PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch Sleeve?

dKran
Sep 9, 2007, 03:54 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows if the iPod touch will come with a sleeve of some sort? did the iPhone come with one? otherwise, how scratchable will the front be?

gloss
Sep 9, 2007, 03:56 PM
otherwise, how scratchable will the front be?

Not very. (http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/iphone-review.ars/13)

dKran
Sep 9, 2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks for that. Read it, watched the video, really amazing. The Touch does use the same screen, correct? (just making sure)

aethelbert
Sep 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for that. Read it, watched the video, really amazing. The Touch does use the same screen, correct? (just making sure)
Same screen, yes. Same coating, we can only assume. Steve did say that the screens are the same as the iPhone, so it is very likely that the touch will have the scratch resistant coating as well.

EssentialParado
Sep 9, 2007, 06:28 PM
I just watched the video and read the article, witnessing how durable the iphone is. It's strange, but I still feel it would be naked not to have a case for it.

On second thoughts, I suppose I carry my cellphone without a case, this shouldn't be any more special (apart from the money I'm spending on the 16GB iPod touch)

AJ Muni
Sep 9, 2007, 06:50 PM
Not very. (http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/iphone-review.ars/13)

I only get half way thru that video..made my stomach turn :o... It is amazing how durable the screen is. Sept. 28 can't get her soon enough!

gloss
Sep 9, 2007, 06:55 PM
I only get half way thru that video..made my stomach turn :o... It is amazing how durable the screen is. Sept. 28 can't get her soon enough!

The ending was hilarious.

'Jackie...Glenn...'
'Yes, iPhone?'
'Will I...dream?'
'Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream.'

*2001: ASO theme*

squeeks
Sep 9, 2007, 07:29 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows if the iPod touch will come with a sleeve of some sort?

according to "what's in the box" no, but it dose come with a cleaning cloth:D

dKran
Sep 9, 2007, 07:31 PM
lol, well thats always a plus!