PDA

View Full Version : Who's Getting an iPod touch? :POLL:

Rapmastac1
Sep 10, 2007, 11:54 PM
So who is going to get the iPod Touch? Please post where you got (preordered) it from and how much you paid with shipping and taxes. And what version you chose, and name your favorite feature of the ipod touch.

As for the "I am going to wait 'til it hits stores" option, that means you are unsure and wanna play with it at the store first. And No Way means there is No Way you are getting it...

Rapmastac1
Sep 10, 2007, 11:57 PM
I chose the 8gig version and I got it at Best Buy. My order came to 323.00 with shipping (2 day shipping) and it should be here on the 3rd of Oct. at the latest! I just can't wait to get my hands on such a gorgeous device!:cool:

Zwhaler
Sep 10, 2007, 11:59 PM
My 16 gig came out to about 440. I can't wait to hack the s*** out of it.

AppleFan08
Sep 11, 2007, 12:00 AM
I have already marked the 28th of Sept. as a day off for me! Apple Store Arden Fair opens at 10am, and the mall opens at 8am. So i think ill head over there around 8:30 and get one of the first ones (16GB model) maybe ill get my picture in the paper.

Also, some guys at the store said it may be there a few days early, so when the 25th comes, ill call a few times a day to see if they have them in early.

Pants Dragon
Sep 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
I have an 80GB Gen 5.5 iPod, but I have never gotten aorund to ripping all my DVDs on to it, so 16GB would be quite enough for me. And I love the touchscreen.

The problem is, I like changing songs while it's in my pocket. If Apple could give us the iPhone headphones - the microphone, it would be a done deal.

AppleFan08
Sep 11, 2007, 12:07 AM
I should add, the choices for the poll may be a bit confusing. There is, Im getting the 8gb, im getting the 16, Im going to wait till it hits stores, and NO WAY. I marked, im getting the 16 even though im not ordering online. So i guess im waiting for it to his stores as well? lol

mrmacosx
Sep 14, 2007, 09:16 AM
I'm getting the 16GB iPod touch. I ordered it online from the Apple store.

iMJustAGuy
Sep 14, 2007, 09:19 AM
I am so excited. Though I can't order mine until the 21st, (bc thats when i get paid) I am still overly excited, this is the ipod that i have been waiting for.:D