PDA

View Full Version : Adobe UK Education - am I eligible?

applemax
Sep 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
Hi

I'm going to purchase CS3 Design Standard Student. I attend Norwich School which is a private high/grammar school. Am I eligible for the software? As the site says I have to attend an 'accredited' school. Does that mean my school has to be on a list of participating schools or something or is any high school eligible? Thanks.

PS if there is a list, where do I find it? Thanks

Blue Velvet
Sep 12, 2007, 12:45 PM
You qualify, without any doubt whatsoever. And this is what you'll need.

A. Individual

Definition. For an Individual, appropriate identification means:
Valid Educational Establishment-sponsored e-mail address, utilising an education domain name; or

Clear, readable copies of the following documents: a current, valid photograph identification and valid evidence of current enrollment at or employment by an Educational Establishment or an educational entity.

Examples include without limitation:
School photograph identification card that includes date validating current status; or
School photograph identification or drivers license or other official photograph identification with corroborating evidence including but not limited to: faculty or staff pay cheque stubs; student course curriculums or tuition bill with a valid date and printed with the educational entity logo or seal; an official letter from the registrar of the educational entity; or

When the above-listed appropriate identification is not available, an official letter from a teacher at the educational entity verifying the student's right to order Educational Software Products; or

applemax
Sep 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
You qualify, without any doubt whatsoever. And this is what you'll need.

Oh by the way - I'm 15 . Does that make a difference?

Blue Velvet
Sep 12, 2007, 01:27 PM
Oh by the way - I'm 15 . Does that make a difference?

Not at all... just go ahead and get in touch with a retailer or Adobe, bearing in mind that you'll need some of the above ID to prove your status. Better to have that first. ;)

applemax
Sep 12, 2007, 01:29 PM
Not at all... just go ahead and get in touch with a retailer or Adobe, bearing in mind that you'll need some of the above ID to prove your status. Better to have that first. ;)

OK - Thanks for all your help! Will report back! :)