applemax
Sep 13, 2007, 01:45 PM
Do they work? Appls store says yes

Thanks

twoodcc
Sep 13, 2007, 02:50 PM
Do they work? Appls store says yes

Thanks

in the past it's only been the nano. this would be good news to many people, especially for upcoming Touch owners.

do you have a link?

applemax
Sep 13, 2007, 02:54 PM
in the past it's only been the nano. this would be good news to many people, especially for upcoming Touch owners.

do you have a link?

yep - http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=6C04E153&nplm=MA365

if theres a store timeout, go to apple store and search for nike+ sports kit

twoodcc
Sep 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
yep - http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=6C04E153&nplm=MA365

if theres a store timeout, go to apple store and search for nike+ sports kit

that's weird. if you go to the same thing, but in the US store, it says only ipod nano.

we need a classic owner to test it out

twoodcc
Sep 13, 2007, 03:02 PM
well it doesn't work with my iPhone, i just tried it

mkrishnan
Sep 13, 2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, this was reported a while ago also for one of the European Apple Stores. There were also lots of other reports of minor bugs in the documentation (like a bluetooth logo in the Touch docs)... I'd be happy to be corrected, but I'd assume that the US store is correct, and that the Nike+ continues to work on all generations of the nano and no other devices.

twoodcc
Sep 13, 2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, this was reported a while ago also for one of the European Apple Stores. There were also lots of other reports of minor bugs in the documentation (like a bluetooth logo in the Touch docs)... I'd be happy to be corrected, but I'd assume that the US store is correct, and that the Nike+ continues to work on all generations of the nano and no other devices.

i assume that also, but you never know, i could see people running with a touch......well, maybe not. i wouldn't