Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Try to direct all iPod Touch talk here.

We'll reevaluate the iphone/ipod forum breakdown soon. But for now, iPod Touch talk here.

arn

GusR9

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2007
I received an email from apple, it looks that the launch of the iPod touch was planned for today, look at the bottom it says: "Pick up an iPod touch today. Find an Apple Retail Store near you.

Attachments

• Imagen 1.png
    Imagen 1.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 751

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
I think a restructuring of the forums will help the traffic flow more fluently. Definitely a good idea sectioning off the iPod Touch though.

bushman1

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2007
has anyone noticed the special charcters that cane with the update it is just like ihe iphones.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
I think a restructuring of the forums will help the traffic flow more fluently. Definitely a good idea sectioning off the iPod Touch though.

Agreed. I would like to see cross over posting when discussing something like video etc that is identical on both devices...not sure how this is best handled but would be nice.

CTU Kyoto

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2006
London
Wow, the board is overrun with Jailbreak/hack related threads. Maybe it would be better to separate Jailbreak/normal stuff?

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
Wow, the board is overrun with Jailbreak/hack related threads. Maybe it would be better to separate Jailbreak/normal stuff?
I have to agree.

I like the iPod Touch and all but I had to filter the forum out since it was overwhelming Forum Spy with jailbreak questions.

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
lol...same here...really...the jailbreaking threads are spreading like a disease...there's heaps of them and they all look roughly the same...

seperate the iPod touch from the iPod touch hacking forum

burnchick

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2008
I don't have high hopes of users trying to use the search.

users don't search, unless it's a spotlight :D

question: did anybody realize that we have to use both hands with iPod touch, instead of one with scroll wheel, without even taking iPod from the pocket. I think it's a bit of disadvantage.:eek:

onionperson654

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
I really appreciate that the ipod touch is in the "iphone and ipod touch forums" these days rather than the ipods. It demonstrates that it more of a mobile computing platform that is focused towards music (rather than phone) than simply an ipod like we have seen for the past 6 or 7 years.

Flowboii

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
aite

I guess dizz s a dumb q... Bt can u upgrade to 2.0 if ur itouch is jailbroken ??or do u hav to restore It first ???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.