PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch in Australia

bektravels
Sep 14, 2007, 03:21 AM
Hey all, any word in Oz about when we can expect to see some touch's in stores (sooner than the 28th:) )? Any Pre-order's shipped?

B.

aswitcher
Sep 14, 2007, 03:29 AM
Yeah 28th for early October delivery.

DeanCorp
Sep 14, 2007, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I ordered this afternoon:

Ships by: 28/09/2007
Delivers by: 03/10/2007

DeanCorp

ilikecake
Sep 14, 2007, 04:56 AM
AFAIK no preorders have shipped at all worldwide, it's just been US Apple Store appearances, although a few US orders are now 'prepared for delivery' but at yet to go out.

I would expect at least some of the pre-orders to start shipping soon/next week. Since they're all coming from China I wouldn't expect them to only ship out the US orders but you never know.

bektravels
Sep 14, 2007, 06:18 AM
Since they're all coming from China I wouldn't expect them to only ship out the US orders but you never know.

Oh, I didn't know they did that, I wonder if that'll mean it'll beat the store release here... I pre-ordered mine yesterday and have the same 28th/3rd ship/delivery dates.

Can't wait:D

telf22
Sep 14, 2007, 09:45 AM
i feel bad for u guys down under, i just moved to nyc a year ago (from melbourne) and got my ipod touch yesterday, its unfair that u have to wait for everything longer. but it is worth the wait, let me tell u that. :)

jacktiernan
Sep 14, 2007, 10:53 AM
i feel bad for u guys down under, i just moved to nyc a year ago (from melbourne) and got my ipod touch yesterday, its unfair that u have to wait for everything longer. but it is worth the wait, let me tell u that. :)

Thanks for the kind words mate. A little bit of empathy goes a long way. :)