Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

isaac17

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
My mom and sister are on there way to the apple store to get my sister's ipod fixed, so I figured with all this talk of random stocking of ipod touches, I would have them ask if they had any 16gb in stock and I'd just cancel my order online. Well, I couldn't wait, so I called, and they DO have them in stock. It's an hour drive to the apple store, and I have a feeling this is going to be the longest hour in my life to see if they can grab me one...

I think my hand is twitching with anticipation... I haven't been this giddy since I bought my first macbook...

Brereton55

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2007
My mom and sister are on there way to the apple store to get my sister's ipod fixed, so I figured with all this talk of random stocking of ipod touches, I would have them ask if they had any 16gb in stock and I'd just cancel my order online. Well, I couldn't wait, so I called, and they DO have them in stock. It's an hour drive to the apple store, and I have a feeling this is going to be the longest hour in my life to see if they can grab me one...

I think my hand is twitching with anticipation... I haven't been this giddy since I bought my first macbook...

If you can bring a laptop and make sure your screen is ok.

isaac17

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
K, they got it, I'm WAY excited. It'll be another hour before they get home, (i'm not there so I can't check the screen... I better start praying) I'll be posting tons of pictures and some stuff on youtube for you alls. I'm so happy...

xJulianx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2006
Brighton, UK
K, they got it, I'm WAY excited. It'll be another hour before they get home, (i'm not there so I can't check the screen... I better start praying) I'll be posting tons of pictures and some stuff on youtube for you alls. I'm so happy...

Congrats :)

Enjoy your new toy. Pictures would be very much appreciated.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland

Congratulations. Be careful, people will get stabbed on the streets for these; I got scared so I decided to buy a gun. LOL:D just kidding.

Prof. :apple:

isaac17

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
Kinda funny, an hour ago I wished more than anything that my ipod touch would ship, now I'm hoping they don't ship before monday so I can cancel my order on time (store is closed for calling now). Maybe I'll just call tomorrow, but God might smite me... Oh well, GO GO APPLE!:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.