Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brereton55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
Just called Amazon the lady on the phone said that they have the iPod Touches and will be shipping them tomorrow most likely. Give them a call if you don't believe me.

:D

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
The good think about amazon is that even if its in stock in the US version we can still get it shipped internationally! and with the time difference we in effect get even quicker delivery than apple will give us in Europe (provided u pay for super fast delivery).

The only question is the website still says its not in stock for both countries!

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
I just called amazon in the US - and got redirected to India! (just like if I were to call most UK companies!) and I got the standard "not out till 30th Sept" line!

Now to be honest my best friend is Indian - but they are total robotic idiots on the phone line and I don't trust anything they say so I am not any closer to discovering if they have them or not!

Brereton55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
I just called amazon in the US - and got redirected to India! (just like if I were to call most UK companies!) and I got the standard "not out till 30th Sept" line!

Now to be honest my best friend is Indian - but they are total robotic idiots on the phone line and I don't trust anything they say so I am not any closer to discovering if they have them or not!

Well I'm just telling you what they told me : /

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.