PDA

View Full Version : Some advice needed on purchase

viccles
Sep 17, 2007, 07:53 PM
At the moment I have a orange shuffle that I take with me to gym. I have currently ordered the ipod touch. I am also considering perhaps buying a nano. I'm wondering...would I have a use for so many ipods? I'm definitely getting the touch but the nano is so cute but if I wouldn't have a use for one I really shouldn't just blow my money. Any advice? :D

MattyMac
Sep 17, 2007, 08:58 PM
At the moment I have a orange shuffle that I take with me to gym. I have currently ordered the ipod touch. I am also considering perhaps buying a nano. I'm wondering...would I have a use for so many ipods? I'm definitely getting the touch but the nano is so cute but if I wouldn't have a use for one I really shouldn't just blow my money. Any advice? :D

You probably shouldn't blow your money on another iPod you wouldn't use. However, I'm not one to talk...I have 9 iPods. I feel if you buy them both at once it won't be as enjoyable.

Here is what you should do...get the touch now and thoroughly enjoy it. When the newness of the touch wears off, the new nanos should be in the apple refurb store and you can pick one up for cheaper and not feel so bad for spending unnecessary money :D:apple:

ivi7
Sep 17, 2007, 09:02 PM

I don't think you'll need another ipod after you buy an apple touch. :rolleyes:
Heck who am I kidding I own 3 ipods myself.

Stampyhead
Sep 17, 2007, 09:18 PM
I'm not one to talk...I have 9 iPods.

Wow, and I thought I was extravagant owning 3 iPods!

viccles
Sep 17, 2007, 09:49 PM
LOL you guys are nearly convincing me with all the ipods you have!

emptyCup
Sep 17, 2007, 10:07 PM
In what situation would you rather have a nano than either the shuffle or touch?

If can answer that question, with a real example from your life, then that is the logical reason for getting one. The illogical reason is because you want it and can afford it. It is also okay to do things just because they make you happy. Best wishes.

viccles
Sep 17, 2007, 10:18 PM
In what situation would you rather have a nano than either the shuffle or touch?

If can answer that question, with a real example from your life, then that is the logical reason for getting one. The illogical reason is because you want it and can afford it. It is also okay to do things just because they make you happy. Best wishes.

You helped me decide that I shouldn't really get one. I wouldn't have a use for 3 at all really. I just really really want my touch to arrive :( I'm not a person with patience :D