Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluush

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
For those who got non-lemon units, feel free to use this as an arena to show love to this amazing gadget! It's sad so many other people are having problems and screen issues. I'll try to post some pics/video when I get home of mine (the screen looks great!) and I've yet to have Safari crash or have music mysteriously turn off while surfing. I have not regretted buying it for one minute.

As someone whose had issues w/ Apple in the past w/ my Macbook, I feel lucky that I got a good Touch. Anyone else tired of reading all the bickering on here and just want to share their love of their brand new Touch?! :p

For those on the search for a good Touch - best of luck! It's so worth it in my opinion.

wizzracer

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
Dallas, Texas
For those who got non-lemon units, feel free to use this as an arena to show love to this amazing gadget! It's sad so many other people are having problems and screen issues. I'll try to post some pics/video when I get home of mine (the screen looks great!) and I've yet to have Safari crash or have music mysteriously turn off while surfing. I have not regretted buying it for one minute.

As someone whose had issues w/ Apple in the past w/ my Macbook, I feel lucky that I got a good Touch. Anyone else tired of reading all the bickering on here and just want to share their love of their brand new Touch?! :p

For those on the search for a good Touch - best of luck! It's so worth it in my opinion.

I agree, mine is perfect. The test picture on here, I have no problems seeing it straight on. I have had not one problem with it.

I even made a cable so I can use it with my docking station. Now I can watch it on my tv while I still hold it.

IUBall22

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
are you sure theyre perfect? i ask this because i thought mine was perfect. then i watched collateral on it, and then i noticed how bad the screen really was.

Stun inc.

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2007
Mine was perfect too, and I still love it.

But the screen is bad, wainting for a new batch to get it replaced.

its not terrible just not acceptable for 400 dollars

wizzracer

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
Dallas, Texas
are you sure theyre perfect? i ask this because i thought mine was perfect. then i watched collateral on it, and then i noticed how bad the screen really was.

If your asking if it looks as good as my Sony XBR 40" then no. Its the samething as watching 720p next to a 1080p movie.

This thing is not designed to be just a H264 player. Its a balance between all its funtions. I do covert my DVD's with a high quality application. Anyways its a 16gig flashdrive, so I didn't buy it for holding my movies. I got a 80gig 5.5 for that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.