PDA

View Full Version : 16 GB Nano?

ajl1239
Sep 18, 2007, 11:41 PM
What is the chance that I am going to feel screwed having purchased an 8 GB iPod in September come Jan. or Feb.? When do you feel it is reasonable Apple would release a 12 or 16 GB Nano? If so, how much do you think it will cost? Thanks!

mrkramer
Sep 18, 2007, 11:44 PM
When it eventually comes I am guessing that it will cost the same as the current 8GB. they don't seem to update the iPods more than once a year so I am guessing that we won't see a 16GB Nano until next september around the time the back to school promotion ends.

mosx
Sep 19, 2007, 12:06 AM
I would love to see a 16GB nano in the current form factor a year from now. Better battery life, same form factor, the scratch prone back changed.

I'd honestly pay $299 for a 32GB nano in the current form factor.

But thats not gonna happen with current memory prices.

Maybe next year?

rychencop
Sep 19, 2007, 07:00 PM
I was hoping for a 12 or 16Gb Nano for this release, so I would not expect to see that kind of increase for at least a year. I'm really holding out for a 30Gb Touch. That would be very nice! I think Apple made a mistake releasing the Touch in 8 and 16Gb. 16 and 30Gb would have been much more appealing. IMO of course.:D

ds252
Sep 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
I was hoping for a 12 or 16Gb Nano for this release, so I would not expect to see that kind of increase for at least a year. I'm really holding out for a 30Gb Touch. That would be very nice! I think Apple made a mistake releasing the Touch in 8 and 16Gb. 16 and 30Gb would have been much more appealing. IMO of course.:D

1. 30GB would be a hard drive which we won't see in iphones or touches so your looking at 32GB
2. Obviously it's much more appealing but it just couldn't be done your pointing out obvious points.