PDA

View Full Version : Apples pricing

ds252
Sep 20, 2007, 03:51 PM
This question is more for the canadians i suppose but now that the canadian dollar is equal to the american will the pricing of ipods in canada change?

Also my classic i just bought got dropped today and has a dent will they let me return it and pay the 28 dollars to get a new one?

dejo
Sep 20, 2007, 03:58 PM
This question is more for the canadians i suppose but now that the canadian dollar is equal to the american will the pricing of ipods in canada change?

Probably not. Why should it? Apple's pricing is not determined soley by currency exchange rates. See this post (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4212569&postcount=4) from Lancetx in another thread about Canadian pricing for more info.

kuebby
Sep 20, 2007, 05:37 PM
Also my classic i just bought got dropped today and has a dent will they let me return it and pay the 28 dollars to get a new one?

Yes.

feelthefire
Sep 20, 2007, 09:01 PM
Yes.

More like maybe. If they don't check over the ipod and box before taking it back, then yes, probably. But 99% of the time they check the iPod and accessories to make sure everything is there, and if they see a dent, it's probably no go. Also a not very nice thing for you to do as exchange policies are there for defects, not clumsiness.