PDA

View Full Version : Movies not syncing to touch?

fishcube
Sep 22, 2007, 04:17 PM
I converted two DVDs using Handbrake, but when I synced all my files to Touch, the touch synced them all except the movies and said could not sync the two movies because they could not be played on this ipod, and then in detail it says wrong file format? huh? They are both mpeg-4 and they play just fine in itunes..

bwinterton
Sep 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hey so does handbrake work with any dvd? Because I tried to rip MI 3 and it told me that it was unreadable. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

wizzracer
Sep 22, 2007, 10:47 PM
Once there in I-Tunes right click on the movie and click convert.

wizzracer
Sep 22, 2007, 10:49 PM
Hey so does handbrake work with any dvd? Because I tried to rip MI 3 and it told me that it was unreadable. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

You have to decryp it first to your HD on a PC.

SirithX
Sep 22, 2007, 10:53 PM
After using handbrake to rip the DVD, use VisualHub to convert it to iPhone format. Works perfectly for my iPod Touch.

bwinterton
Sep 23, 2007, 10:30 AM
You have to decryp it first to your HD on a PC.

What is a good program to decrypt with?

Alexis Machine
Sep 23, 2007, 10:44 AM
What is a good program to decrypt with?

I use DVD43. Just keep it running on your pc in the background, pop in a movie, and handbrake is good to go.

ooALoo
Sep 23, 2007, 12:05 PM
I can't seem to get them to open in iTunes.

I convert the video using PQDVD to iPod and then try to drag the files into iTunes but they just dont seem to appear. If i try drag them directly onto my iPod Touch it just comes up with the error message basically saying that the file is not compatible.

I dont understand this as it worked perfectly with my 30g Video iPod.

I've also tried using Handbrake but that wont open either avi files or any DVD I try to use with it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

fishcube
Sep 23, 2007, 12:20 PM
I tried Videora, and it stopped at 92% finished and then a box comes up saying something like, can't save or access the disk? It's not on a disc, but on the HD.

Why can't I get a converted Handbrake file to convert?

SK