Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onionperson654

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
Hey, it's not necessarily a bad thing to use your ipod touch too much.

Personally, because of the great screen, I've jury-rigged a nice webcam on top of my touch and instead of looking at things with my eyes, my touch does it for me, and I get to experience the world on my... its wonderful screen.

I'm in the process of adding a microphone so I can do away with ears. I just can't wait until they come up with a taste or smell sensing device, and don't get me started about using sonar to touch things. That's when the ipod touch will truly live up to its name and do away with all human senses.:)

But mostly (and realisticly), I just hope I'm not spending too much time here thinking about getting my touch while building up the hype.

nlivo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat, Australia
i was at a shop with those machines you can take your usb and print off digital photos. I wanted to resize it so it didn't fill up the whole picture (i was making a collage) and i used the 'pinch' feature. haha. i was there moving my fingers closer and wider together. the woman next to me thought i was a freak.

Matteh117

macrumors regular
May 24, 2007
Surrey, UK
i was at a shop with those machines you can take your usb and print off digital photos. I wanted to resize it so it didn't fill up the whole picture (i was making a collage) and i used the 'pinch' feature. haha. i was there moving my fingers closer and wider together. the woman next to me thought i was a freak.

Well that all depends on what part of the photo you were pinching. ;)

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
I can tell you that ever since my iPhone every small electronic device is considered inferior to me if I can't scroll with touch or click with touch.

bozboyku1

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
Ya I have been using mine all weekend. I keep trying to touch my laptop screen or cell phone screen but that does not work to well...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.