Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
jonessodarally

Didn't feel like this was worthy of starting a thread of its own, but did anyone notice the new iPod Nano graphic on the apple main page?

nothing too exciting, but why is it that the reflection of the black nano on the back of the red nano has a white scroll wheel?

just kinda odd.

I figured I would start it for them bc it is intersting, maybe they were gunna go with a white wheel in development and decided to change at last mintue? Whatdyu think?

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
here

i see
ipodnano_hero_20070914.jpg

magicdan

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2007
i don't see it. The reflection clearly looks like the dark grey click wheel. What are my eyes missing?

.Andy

macrumors 68030
Jul 18, 2004
The Mergui Archipelago
i don't see it. The reflection clearly looks like the dark grey click wheel. What are my eyes missing?
Yeah I can't see it either. It's much darker than the white wheel reflection from the blue nano. I think it's just the matte-black/grey of the nano wheel you can see, certainly not white.

EvryDayImShufln

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2006
If you zoom in you can clearly see a dark grey scroll wheel reflected on the back of the red nano. So no it's not a mistake, unless I'm missing what you're seeing

Zmmyt

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2005
funny, they changed the front site pic of the nanos. in an older pic you could clearly see a white scroll wheel on the black nano's reflection.

Adokimus

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2007
Boston, MA
funny, they changed the front site pic of the nanos. in an older pic you could clearly see a white scroll wheel on the black nano's reflection.

It's funny, I just noticed that they corrected the picture as well, and I came back here to report it. I wonder if they noticed it on their own or if they do have people reading through these forums.... now if they would only respond to my need for a hi-res 15" MBP with Leopard's resolution independence. Do it. Respond! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!! ;):)

-Ado

Sherina

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2007
This is the picture they were talking about.

Attachments

• ipodnano_hero_20070914.jpg
    ipodnano_hero_20070914.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 135
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.