Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pants Dragon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Just got this baby done yesterday. Check it out. Oh and yes ladies, I am single. ;)

Attachments

• Photo 36.jpg
    Photo 36.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3,425

Steamie

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2006
Scotland
Might as well line that phrase up for your next tattoo, as the situation is likely permanent now that you have a HUGE Apple logo on your chest. :p

Seriously, couldn't you have at least gone with something smaller?

You took the words right out of my mouth !!!!

As subtle as a sledgehammer ;)

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
That's bigger than I thought you'd get it from your other thread, but if you're happy with it, then congrats to you. Don't listen to what everyone else thinks. (; Although, you obviously didn't in the last thread.

Again, congrats!

colocolo

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2002
Santiago, Chile
There should be a minimum age requirement for tatoos, for obvious reasons.
If you are allowed to mess up your body like this, you might as well drink and drive :D

Anyways, it might come in handy as an ice breaker; if a party is boring you can always lift up your shirt and scream, LOOK IM NUTS!!!

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
oh my ****ing word.

That really is too big. Honestly, I think you should have seen a counselor before you got that.

limecat

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2006
Oh and yes ladies, I am single. ;)

Putting that in your post with that picture pretty much guarantees that you're not going to get laid again, ever. Assuming you even got any in the first place. The only other place on your body that a tattoo this large and horrendous could look any worse would possibly be your forehead. Although I think your asscheek would be a far more appropriate location.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I would much rather see a young man with a big fat apple logo on his chest than with a big fat Microsoft logo... or one that just says 'G'. Just remember, it never goes away.:rolleyes:

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Haha, well it's a bit too big for my tastes. I wouldn't of got it in the same place you did... however.

Mine on my arm and stays hidden most of the time, some of my friends don't even know I have it haha. So it's not like everyone sees it all the time, and I could always cover it up. But I guess you could cover yours up with a shirt or something, just not as easily. :p

Hope when you get married she likes Apple as much as you do. ;)

Attachments

• me-apple.png
    me-apple.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 1,238
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.