Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mufasa

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
my dad bought it at pc richards but they had no stock so i gotta pic up at october 15. u think they'll ship early like they did on 9/14? btw i got 3gb of music, movies, and manga. 2gb for future music/tv shows/ etc. told my dad i only needed 8gb but he got me 16gb. i got no idea wut to do with the spare 10gb. ply gimme your opinions on my dilemmas. and wut case should i get?

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
You know, grammar, punctuation, and consistency can each do wonders...

Maybe you'll get a week 38 iPod. You know, one that was made in week 42. Because Apple will keep week 38 iPods forever until they "announce" a new production week.

drnycallstar19

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
my dad bought it at pc richards but they had no stock so i gotta pic up at october 15. u think they'll ship early like they did on 9/14? btw i got 3gb of music, movies, and manga. 2gb for future music/tv shows/ etc. told my dad i only needed 8gb but he got me 16gb. i got no idea wut to do with the spare 10gb. ply gimme your opinions on my dilemmas. and wut case should i get?

just fill it up over time it's not like u have to fill it all up at once.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.