PDA

View Full Version : omg my 1gen nano froze

mufasa
Sep 24, 2007, 07:30 PM
ok i kno this is the wrong forum but i need help, my nano froze with backlight on and its stuck on slideshow options wtf eh. anyone kno solution, clicking buttons or turning it off dont work, even plugged into pc. cant wait for battery to die cause its on full =/

jamesarm97
Sep 24, 2007, 07:43 PM
slide the hold switch on / off a few times, then hold the middle button and the top button at the same time for about 10 seconds.

aethelbert
Sep 24, 2007, 07:54 PM
ok i kno this is the wrong forum but i need help, my nano froze with backlight on and its stuck on slideshow options wtf eh. anyone kno solution, clicking buttons or turning it off dont work, even plugged into pc. cant wait for battery to die cause its on full =/
You might want to try the iPod/iTunes forum. A forum for the iPod touch won't help you much.

wakerider017
Sep 24, 2007, 08:24 PM
Attack of the newbies...

Have your uncle buy you a new one on ebay.

PygmySurfer
Sep 24, 2007, 11:12 PM

If you knew it was the wrong forum, why did you post here? :rolleyes:

DsurioN
Sep 24, 2007, 11:23 PM
Yeah as jamesarm97 said, hold the menu and center buttons until you see the screen go black and the apple logo reappears. Sometimes even that won't do the trick, so let it sit for a few mins and try resetting it again, or plug it into an apple charger (if you have one) and see what happens then.

Good luck!

mattniles007
Sep 24, 2007, 11:44 PM
I know this is wrong place ; however the most people are on here so damn the ethics of this place:rolleyes: