PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this thing is tough/OH MY GOD I DROPPED MY TOUCH!

BiikeMike
Sep 24, 2007, 10:50 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time, but holy crap, I almost peed myself. I dropped my touch today, totally unclothed. It was up on the screen of the elliptcal machine at the gym, I had just finished my workout, I went to grab something, and I hit the headphone cable. It fell from the screen down to the foot pedal ~3'.

No scratches, no scrapes, no nothing at all. I'm impressed.

Rhosfelt
Sep 24, 2007, 10:53 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time, but holy crap, I almost peed myself. I dropped my touch today, totally unclothed. It was up on the screen of the elliptcal machine at the gym, I had just finished my workout, I went to grab something, and I hit the headphone cable. It fell from the screen down to the foot pedal ~3'.

No scratches, no scrapes, no nothing at all. I'm impressed.

I went running today and suffered without it, i was too scared to bring it without a case..

r!ggaman
Sep 24, 2007, 11:08 PM
The other day I was walking out of red robin while checking my email, as soon as I left the door I run into my girlfriend who was walking in front of me and BAM! the touch falls onto straight concrete from like a good 4 feet...I nearly **** myself...but after picking it up I didnt see in scratches on the back just a couple of nicks on the corners. Durable indeed! :D