Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
Awfully quiet. Is nothing to be announced? Where would the announcements appear if there were to be any?

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
Its 20 to 2 over there at the minute. Im doubtful there'll be anything today. Theres always tomorrow I guess :rolleyes:

Haven't new products historically been announced on the first day? (That is, of course, when anything new at all is announced by Apple at these events)

theGAPkid

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
UK
Haven't new products historically been announced on the first day?

Id be the last person to know such an answer.

I am patiently waiting for any hint of an OS release date, or a hardware upgrade so I can finally make the switch from PC to mac.

I would really love for something to be announced. (as would many others i see lol) - Lets just hope its sooner rather than later. The wait is killing me :(

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
MacNN has some photos and a writeup. As the day winds on looks like people are having a go at the new iMacs Apple set up for hands-on.

http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/09/25/apple.expo.2007.photos/

foidulus

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2007
Just got back from there

Nothing new really, mostly just a bunch of Apple vendors showing off their wares. Apple had some stuff set up, but basically it was like an Apple store, just a bunch of computers/ipods(I finally got a chance to play with the classic today and it sucked imo) and various seminars on iLife, iWork etc. They didn't even have any machines running Leopard, what a disappointment.

Microsoft was there, but weren't showing their new version of office off except for 1 machine that was running vista(ie they were showing off the Windows version of Office 2007) I did get some bon bons with a Mac office logo on them.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.