PDA

View Full Version : Apple USB Power Adapter

Sweetbike40
Sep 25, 2007, 03:19 PM
I'm sure other people have used this with the Touch..... does it work for you? I wanted to use it last night before i went to sleep.

I turned off the iPod touch.

Powered off.

Then plugged in the USB Adapter and saw only a blank screen. No charging symbol. My guess it wasn't going to charge, so i unplugged it and charged it this morning on my computer.

The Adapter i was using was one that came with my 40GB iPod.

ChrisBrightwell
Sep 25, 2007, 03:31 PM
Did you try turning it on, then plugging it in?

I have a firewire charger at the house. I'll try it when I get home.

jesusplay
Sep 25, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'm sure other people have used this with the Touch..... does it work for you? I wanted to use it last night before i went to sleep.

I turned off the iPod touch.

Powered off.

Then plugged in the USB Adapter and saw only a blank screen. No charging symbol. My guess it wasn't going to charge, so i unplugged it and charged it this morning on my computer.

The Adapter i was using was one that came with my 40GB iPod.

i got(had) the same problem. i put it on the charger and turn it off then when i woke up i nthe morning the bettery was dead!!!

make sure the ipod is on and let it go to sleep while it charges.

wizzracer
Sep 25, 2007, 03:37 PM
My USB AC adaptor works fine. Turn it on then plug it in. If you see the charging plug show up in the battery its working.

Sweetbike40
Sep 25, 2007, 03:39 PM
i got(had) the same problem. i put it on the charger and turn it off then when i woke up i nthe morning the bettery was dead!!!

make sure the ipod is on and let it go to sleep while it charges.

Ok.. cool. I thought the opposite, that if i let it sleep instead of power off, it would die.