Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

colincampbell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Hey I was just curious, has anyone bought any protectors for their Touch yet? If so which ones? Also, have any of you purchased the "Invisible Shield" from ShieldZone.com/ZAGG Inc, because I ordered mine on the 8th and it still has not been delivered yet. I heard this is a pretty good skin to use.

wizzracer

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Hey I was just curious, has anyone bought any protectors for their Touch yet? If so which ones? Also, have any of you purchased the "Invisible Shield" from ShieldZone.com/ZAGG Inc, because I ordered mine on the 8th and it still has not been delivered yet. I heard this is a pretty good skin to use.

I use the http://www.xpel.com/products/bulk.asp

You can do your iPT, Cell phone, and anything else you can think of.

Sure is cheaper and better for the money.

willi279

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2007

I bought an "Invisible Shield" for my iPod nano and used the free shipping and it took a good week and a half to two weeks. Recently, I bought one for my iPhone and used priority mail instead (5$) and it was here within 2 business days. Excellent product, it takes some patience applying the shield initially on the iPhone/iTouch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.