PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 8GB iPhone (Now Offering $370 Shipped)

williamw
Sep 25, 2007, 09:24 PM
Hey,

So I am looking to buy a used/new iPhone. It has to be in good/working condition, has to be 8GB version, and you have to be willing to ship to Canada (which isn't a big deal). And PayPal is a must.

I am offering $370 Shipped OBO.

Either post here, PM me or email me at william@williamwilkinson.com with your offers.

William

williamw
Sep 25, 2007, 10:51 PM
Oh and feel free to make any offer.

williamw
Sep 26, 2007, 09:54 PM
I am now offering $350.

kgarchar
Sep 26, 2007, 11:41 PM
if apple won't fix my semi broken iphone, I'll be putting it up for like $300. Everything on the phone works fine, except I dropped it, and the volume button is somewhat stuck(you can unstick it, but it goes back...it doesn't have its "click" so it stays down) and the volume is almost always constantly being turned up, and the silence switch is really hard to push back and fourth.

williamw
Oct 7, 2007, 04:51 AM
Upped ante to $370

stagecustom
Oct 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
if apple won't fix my semi broken iphone, I'll be putting it up for like $300. Everything on the phone works fine, except I dropped it, and the volume button is somewhat stuck(you can unstick it, but it goes back...it doesn't have its "click" so it stays down) and the volume is almost always constantly being turned up, and the silence switch is really hard to push back and fourth.

i thought it was a touch? isn't the volume done by touch? are you talking about the hold switch?

bc008
Oct 7, 2007, 12:08 PM
i have an 8 GB iphone that im going to get canceled tomorrow.
i moved and i have NO coverage whatsoever.

its an iPhone 8 GB
i have the original everything
comes with the original reciept
will include a Sena "dockable" leather iphone case

$370 for it. (free $60 case :))

it does have V 1.1.1 though, can you roll back? you are in canada so you cant activate it using att can you?

it has a scratch on the apple logo
and one tiny scratch on the screen
ill post pics if interested

nothing big wrong with it, its all in working condition.

williamw
Oct 7, 2007, 06:59 PM
Okay, I believe I have a deal with bc008. But my brother now wants me to find him one :p Has to be 8GB, same offer, same rules as in first post.