PDA

View Full Version : My iPod Classic zooms in on all the music pics, is there a way to turn this off?

MK25toLife
Sep 25, 2007, 10:03 PM
My problem is not the album covers, it's for all my music which is not associated with an album, which is a lot. I usually just pull a pic off the net for the artist and on my last iPod Photo and Video it worked fine, the image was scaled down to size. This time around, with my Classic it zooms in on the picture. It's annoying as sh/t! For example, I'll have a pic of Alicia Keys whole body from head to toe, in iTunes it shows up scaled down to size, in my iPod it will zoom in on the pic and therefore cutting off her head and legs. Is there a way to fix this other than resizing the pics?

The_Man
Sep 26, 2007, 10:23 PM
I really doubt there is a way to make it not zoom in on the the music art.
And I am pretty sure that there is a CD associated with most every song. You could just find what album it came from and get that cover.
Thats what I would do.

xcrskim
Sep 26, 2007, 11:22 PM
qucik question, if you dont have the album artwork, then half of the classics screen is just black ? is there an option so that you can just make the whole ipod screen not show any artwork ?

logicalnoise
Sep 27, 2007, 08:05 AM
the classic likely ha smore of a problem with teh file not being square(like all album art). If you import the art in paint or photo shop and make it square with filler to keep it's porportions right the classic should resize it appropiately.