Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbadTKO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
1. What happens if the production company produces less shows for the new season than originally negotiated with the network/Apple? Say I want to get the season pass for "How I Met Your Mother," and they end up with less episodes in that it would be cheaper buying episodes ala-carte?

2. What happens when a show is cancelled mid-season?

3. If I travel outside the country with my MacBook Pro, does the iTunes store actually check where my ISP is located or does it get that information from my iTunes account? Basically, if I have a season pass will it automatically download new episodes regardless of my ISP/physical location?

Thanks.

RBMaraman

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2002
New Albany, IN
1. What happens if the production company produces less shows for the new season than originally negotiated with the network/Apple? Say I want to get the season pass for "How I Met Your Mother," and they end up with less episodes in that it would be cheaper buying episodes ala-carte?

2. What happens when a show is cancelled mid-season?

3. If I travel outside the country with my MacBook Pro, does the iTunes store actually check where my ISP is located or does it get that information from my iTunes account? Basically, if I have a season pass will it automatically download new episodes regardless of my ISP/physical location?

Thanks.

1. You'll get a refund (for the difference).
2. You'll get a refund (for the difference).
3. It'll download anywhere.

adamtce

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2007
TX
i have another question
if i decide to buy a season pass for a show, and i have already purchased an episode or two separately will i still be charged the full price for the season

emptyCup

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2005
i have another question
if i decide to buy a season pass for a show, and i have already purchased an episode or two separately will i still be charged the full price for the season

Yes. You will be warned first that you are re-buying episodes you already own. There is no "Complete My Album" type of thing yet for season passes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.