Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Orange County, California
Wow... I found this on ebay.... first of all, a very nice pack for any Halo 3 geek..
but look at the supposed signature of Bill Gates.... Don't think it's real... what do you think?
P1050227_s.jpg

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Orange County, California

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
LOL, I've heard theories that Bill Gates has Asperger's syndrome, but that signature totally clinches it. Look at that jerky L! Looks like something I'd write :eek:

zero2dash

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2006
Fenton, MO
First thing I thought when seeing that signature:

"That doesn't look like the signature of one of the richest people on the planet; that looks like the signature of a total nerd."

I figured it'd be some nearly-incomprehensible assortment of swoops and loops and you'd barely make out the B and the G let alone the rest of the letters in the man's name. But no...all nerd-like and legible. ;) LOL

(Then again I guess technically, the man IS a nerd. :D a RICH NERD at that.)

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom

"That doesn't look like the signature of one of the richest people on the planet; that looks like the signature of a total nerd."

Actually, and I am not being gratuitously nasty, it looks very uneducated. I wonder what the rest of his handwriting would reveal… A very odd "G" as well…

Mind, who am I to comment? Imagine the documents that have been signed with that unformed hand… *sigh* :eek:

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
I figured it'd be some nearly-incomprehensible assortment of swoops and loops and you'd barely make out the B and the G let alone the rest of the letters in the man's name.

well i guess you discribed my signature ... too bad i don't have the money to back it up
(actually on most documents the place reserved for signature is way to small either in length or height)

echeck

macrumors 68000
Apr 20, 2004
Boise, Idaho

I figured it'd be some nearly-incomprehensible assortment of swoops and loops and you'd barely make out the B and the G let alone the rest of the letters in the man's name. But no...all nerd-like and legible. ;) LOL

(Then again I guess technically, the man IS a nerd. :D a RICH NERD at that.)

This is EXACTLY what I thought too!

Too funny. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.