Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AFKMatrix

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
Ok i want to get a touch but nowhere has them in Portland!!

Does anyone know anywhere selling them?

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
Your best bet might be to just buy one online. It saves you the trouble of hunting one down and you might even get it sooner.

It seems that they are widely out of stock in every part of the country.

Rogzilla

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2007
Well, I got mine at the Apple Store in Washington Square. Was even able to get my new one when I exchanged it. Just keep trying the Apple Stores I guess.

AFKMatrix

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
Ok I will keep trying the stores, also tried Best Buy, Target and Circuit City. Although some have them they all seem to be the old week 37 or they only have 8GB models.

Rogzilla

How long ago did you purchase the touch as I have been trying since the begining of this week and everytime I phone they say they have none.

Rogzilla

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2007
Ok I will keep trying the stores, also tried Best Buy, Target and Circuit City. Although some have them they all seem to be the old week 37 or they only have 8GB models.

Rogzilla

How long ago did you purchase the touch as I have been trying since the begining of this week and everytime I phone they say they have none.

Well I got my first one two weeks ago yesterday. I got my replacement on Monday. I supsect the demand for them is quite large at the moment so it will depend greatly on luck. So...good luck! ^_^

sam10685

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Portland, OR

Rogzilla

The Apple Store in Pioneer Place has them.

agraek

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2007
I got my original iPod Touch in Washington Sq. the saturday after they came out, then I got my replacement at the Pioneer Place mall a week and a half later. (The next tuesday.)

There has been stock, you just have to get lucky. I'd guess that some of the Apple Stores will get a shipment tomorrow morning around 10am.

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
Topic is totally misleading for those of us with sketchy mind processes!! :)

I am having the same issue getting ahold of an ipod touch in indiana. I'm begging for an 8gb version even. Since I have taken the measure of calling the :apple: store every hour of every day this week, they have taken measures of blocking my number until further notice. :p
I'm starting to think I'll get my iTouch the same day I'm picking up Leopard. :(

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Jessica, I love how your comments are always completely random yet somehow fit into the subject.
Awww it's cute that you notice. :)

I am having the same issue getting ahold of an ipod touch in indiana. I'm begging for an 8gb version even. Since I have taken the measure of calling the :apple: store every hour of every day this week, they have taken measures of blocking my number until further notice. :p
I'm starting to think I'll get my iTouch the same day I'm picking up Leopard. :(
Umm I dunno if I'd touch someone in Indiana. It's kinda far.

CactusChef

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
Just admit it. It's cause you don't like corn and that's all we grow here :(
:cool:

Oh, c'mon, there's Indiana Beach (at beautiful Lake Schaffer, Monticello, Indiana), proving once again, there's more than corn in Indiana.:)

I'm sure phillipjfry knows what I'm talking about (it's an old commercial for a local theme park).

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
Oh, c'mon, there's Indiana Beach (at beautiful Lake Schaffer, Monticello, Indiana), proving once again, there's more than corn in Indiana.:)

I'm sure phillipjfry knows what I'm talking about (it's an old commercial for a local theme park).

Lol, That place went down hill after they got rid of the bumper boats, IMHO. :(

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA

Where in Indiana are you? I was at Keystone last night and they had both 16gb and 8gb.

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
You liar! :p
I went there....last night *creepy feeling sets in*
In fact, I also called just two minutes ago and they said they are sold out and might have some in very soon :D
No, seriously. I watched someone buy one there last night. Maybe they were picking up a replacement or repair, I don't know. But the person in front of me in line definitely walked out with an iPod touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.