Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pathfinder55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
Is it just me or does it seem like we are getting nowhere with hacking this thing. Where are all the hackers? Cmon people get it done.

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
You know what, that's pretty rude. Do you think people are trying? Apparently you do not.

But they are. And if you think that they can do a better job, maybe you should show them how and do it yourself.

And if you don't want to do that, be thankful that others are doing it for you; and willing to share their findings.

bogman12

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
Is it just me or does it seem like we are getting nowhere with hacking this thing. Where are all the hackers? Cmon people get it done.

Path: you have previous experience with hacking something like this and have an idea of a reasonable time line for this product to be hacked?

ridiculous statement..

Nayrb

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2007
Virginia
Patience is a virtue, that should especially be exercised when you can't hack yourself (such as myself).

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Well how do they try to hack it?

Ask the Oracle. Sorry couldnt resist a Matrix reference with his name being Pathfinder and all :D

Just chill! It dosent happen over night! The hackers have a lot of work to do, Apple are known for making secure operating systems after all.

atil

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2007
I raise Leprecons. I'll tell my best ones to use their magic to crack the Touch. I should have my results..... never!

Seriously, dude. Calm down, and repeat after me 10 times: "Patience is a virtue. I will not whine about the speed of hackers' progress."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.