Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shecky

Original poster
May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
i am typing this looking at my brand new sealed in the box 15" TiBook superdrive and 15GB iPod. I am not opening it untill Tuesday at 9 AM (158 hours from now) just on the off chance Steveo announces something, so I can swap it for the new product and not get whacked with a restocking fee.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i wanna open it sooooooooooo bad. it taunts me. sitting there like that in its Titanium clad smugness.

i really dont think anything is gonna be announced until Paris, but with my luck i'll open it tonite and tomorrow Steve announces a new G7 powerbook.

holy MAC!

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2003
you are in the same position as pandora,
except you don't die when you open the box.....

now... you need to ask yourself:
if you didn't plan on opening it, why did you bring it home?????

surely the pictures online are satisfaction enough compared to drooling all over that box.....

props if you hold out.....

me, on the other hand, after reading this, am still patiently waiting, knowing that i will get a G5 if they don't update them in...... ______ days

shecky

Original poster
May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
i actually purchased it now because i had nagging worry that it would sell out and i would not have it when i needed it. this way i know no matter what i have the unit, next Tuesday is my final deadline anyway, so now i have zero stress about not having the unit for school and waiting for it to ship or whatever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.