PDA

View Full Version : Tricks/secrets/shortcuts for the touch?

ohio state fan
Sep 29, 2007, 06:02 PM
does anyone know any tricks or secrets to the IPO touch that are not mentioned anywhere else?

Sagemaster
Sep 29, 2007, 07:27 PM
Im not to sure if this was mentioned somewhere else and Im not gunna bother searching because im lazy.

If you enable a passcode on your Touch and purposly enter the wrong code over and over again eventually it will say "iPhone is Disabled. Please try again in 1 minute"

iPhone? I thought i had a Touch...lol

not really useful though...sorry...

ipodtoucher
Sep 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
ummm....do you know how to search the forums?..not to be mean but there is already a HUGE thread on this subject:rolleyes:

ShanePod
Sep 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
ummm....do you know how to search the forums?..not to be mean but there is already a HUGE thread on this subject:rolleyes:

heres the thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=358601

ohio state fan
Sep 30, 2007, 07:20 AM

ya i di, and no one took it seriously. So i am trying to make anoyher one to get some usefull info that everyone could use.

03sho
Sep 30, 2007, 07:27 AM
Im not to sure if this was mentioned somewhere else and Im not gunna bother searching because im lazy.

If you enable a passcode on your Touch and purposly enter the wrong code over and over again eventually it will say "iPhone is Disabled. Please try again in 1 minute"

iPhone? I thought i had a Touch...lol

not really useful though...sorry...

that has been fixed with the new update

Blue Velvet
Sep 30, 2007, 08:28 AM
ya i di, and no one took it seriously. So i am trying to make anoyher one to get some usefull info that everyone could use.

Please do not create duplicate threads, thanks.