Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

svalentine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I have always wanted to post in one of these threads and this is the month I will be doing it! My first Apple computer will arrive at my door tomorow morning. iMac 24" 2.8GHz! I will be sure to update my post with my very first desktop. Until then what are you guys using for October?:)

wizwaz3

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2006
Northern Arizona
A little early still. Anyway, here's mine, 5-Series Beemer. *drools*

1464629616_a3776d15ac_b.jpg

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
A small, friendly notice: Keep the image sizes within reason (or at least use tags for larger images, or - my favourite - attach them and use the [attach] tags), don't quote images, especially from one or few posts above your own and keep comments on topic and a with a bit more contents than "Nice... :cool:" or variants of that, that will make the thread easier to read and enjoy.

Still an hour and a half until October, but I've had this one for months, and I just don't seem to be able to change it:

[ATTACH]86319[/ATTACH]

;)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 302

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
]I've been using photos I've taken for months but cause Leopard is coming out this month I had to give the tiger desktop one more chance to shine b4 it never gets used again:)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 243
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.