Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zepharus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Does anyone know of, or use a Clear Hardcase made for Touch... NOT iPhone... touch. I purchase the invisible shield for touch and I simply did not like the feel of the "skin" while I was holding it. Those of you old enough will remember colorforms??!? lol that is what this thing feels like. It is almost gummy, in your hand, not sticky but gummy feeling.

What I would really like is a clear hardcase. Some dude at work has one for his iPhone and I dig it... Id like something similar for my Touch.

iskhj000

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2007
Texas
I really like the Invisble Shield

I about freaked out when I applied it because it didn't look clean. After 24 hours it looks great. I think it adds a little resistance and I am able to hold it better. I hope to get still a case that may protect it if I drop it.
PS: I have already dropped it on concrete (before the shield) and it didn't leave a dent or scratch. Pretty amaizing. I hope to get a http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.