Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Do you guys find that when you reply to an email that is on a long string that it places you at the bottom of all of the messeges instead of the top? Is there some way to not have this happen?

jepaz

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
USA
Yeah, I share your sentiments. I believe that's how the Safari browser behaves.

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Yeah, I share your sentiments. I believe that's how the Safari browser behaves.

So is there any way to get back to the top? It's incredible to me that safari doesn't work well with the largest web mail on the planet. Anyway to get to the top?

MagicTorch

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2007
UK
Unable to log into Yahoo Mail

I took delivery of my iPOD Touch yesterday & am really happy with it, but just have one issue...I CAN connect to my wireless router & surf the web, but cannot access my BT Yahoo Mail...everytime I try to log into Yahoo mail, I get an 'Invalid Password' message, even though I know the password that I am entering IS correct & is being entered correctly & in the correct case type.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how I can fix this?

If I can access my email, my iPOD Touch will be perfect!

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
I use Yahoo, that doesn't happen with me that I remember, I only check two times a week and I don't keep mail in my inbox.

aft

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
I had this problem too, a quick work around that I found...if you don't need to keep all of the replies then you can go to options and choose not to include the old email string. I thought they used to have the option to choose whether the reply goes on the top or bottom but I guess not.

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
I had this problem too, a quick work around that I found...if you don't need to keep all of the replies then you can go to options and choose not to include the old email string. I thought they used to have the option to choose whether the reply goes on the top or bottom but I guess not.

I just can't believe safari doesn't work with the largest web mail provider on earth...I switched to gmail.

spacefm

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2007
No mail client on ipod Touch!

i am still shocked there is NO MAIL CLIENT on the Touch.

I will NOT BUY one until there is.

I am pretty disappointed in Apple that they took functionality away from the Iphone to make the touch.

Lack of an editable Calendar app and microphone isn't fun either.

Apple! put the mail client on the touch so that we don't have to be frustrated simply checking our frigging mail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.