PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had Fatty since day one?? Back scratches verdict. Easily scratched?????

anti-microsoft
Oct 1, 2007, 03:48 PM
:confused:

tech928
Oct 1, 2007, 05:21 PM
I haven't had one since day one, but i have one, the back will scratch but thanks to invisible shield mine will not, but i have seen others, however the front is very durable.

Also have you seen it for real? It really is not a "Fatty", it is very well proportioned.

Passante
Oct 1, 2007, 06:02 PM
Had mine for a few weeks. Spend my time looking at the front of my iPod so I can't tell you if the back is scratched. :D

Why would anyone care? :confused:

Tom B.
Oct 1, 2007, 06:36 PM
I've had mine since the 9th September (3 weeks), and have had it in my pocket for about 4-8 hours a day, everyday. There are a few tiny scratches on the back, but nothing bad enough to make me ruin the nano's look with a big clunky case or a tacky invisible shield.

dephlt
Oct 1, 2007, 06:51 PM
it's been 2 weeks that i've had mine and there are tiny scratches on the back. but they are so small that you can only really see them when you shine it the right way in the light.

I wouldn't bother with a case, because it's simply too beautiful as it is. the front is what you spend your time looking at and i would imagine that you would really have to go out of your way to scratch it...

anti-microsoft
Oct 2, 2007, 12:57 AM
the back will scratch but thanks to invisible shield mine will not.

Also have you seen it for real? It really is not a "Fatty", it is very well proportioned.

Is the invisible shield as easy to apply as in the demo vids???

Oh, and I don't normally call the iPod Nano: Fatty But it was quicker to write:D