Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
The idea has crossed my mind alot, and honestly I am just tired of having to stand up to play the Wii. The only game I really 'want' to play is Wii Bowling anyway. Perhaps I should sell the WiiKey Wii and just buy another Wii to have bowling. Thoughts?

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
I'm torn everyday as well. I love the games coming out for the Wii and love the stability of the platform. I bought it to have a console with games that didn't require me to sit for hours on end just to feel like I'd made some progress...

But the controller is almost counter all of that. I can't relax when I play and it still hurts way more games than it helps. But I think that'll be ending soon. More games are coming with great controls and all that...so I'll hold on for a bit longer...

Paul

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Weren't you just trying to sell this and the mods closed your thread because your games were burned or something?

And if you hate it then yeah, ditch it but I'm guessing it's fairly inexpensive and you could keep it. They may impress you with other games later.

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
Weren't you just trying to sell this and the mods closed your thread because your games were burned or something?

Shhhhh.

I have to stand up a bunch cause our living room is so big that the controllers don't reach the couch. Otherwise the games are kinda lame as is. Just not my bag baby.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Ok then do you have games to sell that don't require the wiikey? ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.