Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

efmchico

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
I bought some songs from my itunes account and authorized my sisters computer to play them. She then transferred them to her shuffle and some of them will not play.....Does this have to do with the fact that I bought them and she's transferring to her ipod, or does it sound like the ipod isn't working properly? thanks for the help

Cinematographer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2005
far away
It's either a problem with the iPod itself or with your playing order.

How do you know these songs don't play since you can't select a certain song? :confused: I woundn't even find out if my shuffle did the same. :eek:

efmchico

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
It's either a problem with the iPod itself or with your playing order.

How do you know these songs don't play since you can't select a certain song? :confused: I woundn't even find out if my shuffle did the same. :eek:

We just put a few songs on and set the ipod to not shuffle the songs, so it should play in the order it was listed on the ipod in itunes.....It skipped right over 2 songs, but played others that I had bought.

Cinematographer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2005
far away
Well it shouldn't be a problem of authorization.

When you connect the shuffle to the computer and set it to "manualy manage/transfer the music", can you play the songs from inside iTunes?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.