PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch or classic?

taficke
Oct 7, 2007, 04:08 PM
I have been debating this for a very long time now ever sense the new ipods were released. I cant decide whether or not to get the iPod touch or the classic. I currently have a video and a nano(im getting rid of) and seem to think the classic is pretty much the same. So i was think about the touch then realized i wont be able to fit all my videos on it and i cant fit all my videos on my video ipod either. What do you think i should do?

mrkramer
Oct 7, 2007, 04:09 PM
If you are mainly wanting to watch videos get the touch and just keep the ones you will be wanting to watch on there.

psychofreak
Oct 7, 2007, 04:13 PM
Your current iPod lineup is great, if I were you I would wait around 6-8 months (I guess) until the touch is updated to have 32 GB :)

taficke
Oct 7, 2007, 04:22 PM
Ok thanks for the suggestions!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mrkramer
Oct 7, 2007, 04:23 PM
Your current iPod lineup is great, if I were you I would wait around 6-8 months (I guess) until the touch is updated to have 32 GB :)

Apple seems to only update the iPods once a year, so I would be surprised if we saw 32GB before next september.

taficke
Oct 7, 2007, 07:27 PM
Apple seems to only update the iPods once a year, so I would be surprised if we saw 32GB before next september.

I think there will definitely be a larger flash drive by them. Wouldn't you?