Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Just a thought with all these iPods with faulty displays being sent back to apple, apple will have alot of refurbs on there site soon wouldnt you think? Unless they fix them and try to sell them new...

California King

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
Just a thought with all these iPods with faulty displays being sent back to apple, apple will have alot of refurbs on there site soon wouldnt you think? Unless they fix them and try to sell them new...

Isn't that what refurbished means? fixing them and selling them again?

anyways, yes it does look like there's going to be a lot of them.

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Isn't that what refurbished means? fixing them and selling them again?

anyways, yes it does look like there's going to be a lot of them.

Ya I was refuring to some lawsuit I heard about at the begging of this year where someone was suing apple cause THEY apple was selling refurb units as new units...

GoodBoy

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
The touches are cool though. I'd stay away from the refurbs and get a week 40+...
sorry but this is bu***it. I have 42 wekk and it has bad screen. I've read many posts about screen issue and the production week doesn't mean anything rihgt now. I've seen ppl complaining fo screen for all production weeks. Getting a good screen is a matter of good luck rather than production week.

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
sorry but this is bu***it. I have 42 wekk and it has bad screen. I've read many posts about screen issue and the production week doesn't mean anything rihgt now. I've seen ppl complaining fo screen for all production weeks. Getting a good screen is a matter of good luck rather than production week.

Agreed. I have seen many bad week 42/43 models, yet in our family, we own two perfect week 39's and a perfect week 38 model.

David

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.